Hulladek introduces the first ever sustainability fair, an initiative to bring together the community of sustainable brand owners and stakeholders who are constantly making an effort to bring about a change in consumer patterns. We all echo the same mission – to bring forth a planet loving lifestyle – and its time we showcase our products and services in the limelight.
We were so happy to have 12 sustainable brands collaborate with us to showcase all things eco-friendly!
Our partners were as follows:
- CaneCart: A brand that provides an alternative to plastic containers. They provide biodegradable food packaging made of bamboo and sugarcane.
- Leafytarian: They are the modern day ‘farmers’ that produce vegetables and fruits hydroponically that is without soil. Their produce is free of any pesticide and chemical.
- Greenwaves: A brand that is into upcycling of waste. They make beautifully show pieces out of beach waste.
- ESEDS School of Design: An institute that is based out of Kolkata. Their curriculum includes sustainable fashion and designing.
- Shema Electricals: A futuristic brand that manufactures electric bikes. With the rising petrol prices, electrical vehicles are the next big thing in India.
- Admybin: A company that installs litter bins across East India and also provides advertisement space for corporates on their bins. They were recently also a part of Shark Tank India.
- Disposable Trunk: A brand that provides an alternative to plastic containers. They provide biodegradable food packaging made of bagasse.
- Bysmita: A home-grown brand that makes sustainable gifting options. They have a wide range of products starting from diary made of seed paper to bio-enzymes.
- Keep it Functional: A brand that has redesigned cork. They use cork to make corporate and home decorative items.
- Hari Mitti: A brand that is into sustainable urban farming, bringing home-grown organic herbs and vegetables.